3RD Asia e-Commerce Conference 2013 Agenda
OPENING:UNLEASH THE POWER OF ECOMMERCE EVOLUTION IN ASIA
Ecommerce & mcommerceDIGITAL MARKETING & SOCIAL MEDIA
Ecommerce & mcommerce
- 8.30-9.00am Registration
- 9.00-9.15am Opening speech and mementoes presentation
Opening speech and mementoes presentation
- 9.15-9.30am Malaysia Trustmark by Cybersecurity Malaysia
Malaysia Trustmark by Cybersecurity Malaysia
- 9.30-10.00am KEYNOTE SPEAKER - Platinum Sponsor - Ferbuy
Revenue Boost with innovative Payment System
KEYNOTE SPEAKER - Caj Sjoman, Director, FerBuy Business Unit
- 10.00-10.15am Coffee Break and business networking
Coffee Break and business networking
- 10.15-10.45am OFFICIAL TELCO PARTNER - REDTONE
ICT Shaping Business - Technology enabling eCommerce
Andy Yau, Chief Executive, REDtone Data Centre Sdn Bhd
- 10.45-11.15am Maximizing your eCommerce Market entry strategies in Asia
Maximizing your eCommerce Market entry strategies in Asia
Marcelo will discuss the following:
- Southeast Asia Market Trends in eCommerce
- Trends all brands, service providers and enablers need to watch out for
- The Basics & Key Success Factors for brands/companies embarking on an Asian eCommerce strategy
Case study of how some of our clients in this market
- Solve disparate payment issues
- Optimize conversion
- Provide reliable and fast delivery in fragmented Asia
Utilize performance-based digital marketing to increase business ROI
Marcelo Wessler, Senior Vice President, eCommerce, Singapore Post Ltd
- 11.15-12.15pm MCOMMERCE IN SEA- TRENDS, CHALLENGES & OPPORTUNITIES
MCOMMERCE IN SEA- TRENDS, CHALLENGES & OPPORTUNITIES
Mobile commerce has been emerging to market businesses in more unique and seamless approach, anytime, anywhere. eCommerce and mCommerce, altogether, transform the Internet and Web 2.0 from a one-way message medium to a real-time dialogue with a million users.
The mobile messaging app war is heating up in South East Asia, and local e-commerce players are hoping to rely on messaging app to boost their mobile commerce share
- How do large, global consumer brands manage mobile behaviors in so many different markets?
- How does a marketer manage to target consumers based on location, including at home, the office and anywhere in between and do consumers really want this?
- Where do digital payments fit in the grand scheme of shopping?
- How does a business remove the speed bumps in the course of mobile transactions and create a friction-free mobile shopping experience?
- Will consumer use mobile wallets or move to paying by phone in other ways?
- How does a company go from doing nothing in mobile to full-blown mobile commerce?
- What is the role of tablets compared to smartphones for mobile shopping?
- What are the best ROI models for reaching mobile shoppers to the point of sale?
- What is the economic outlook for mCommerce in SEA?
CEO of Lazada Malaysia - Rocket Internet
Managing Director for Buying and Marketing in Zalora Malaysia
CEO at aCommerce
Chan Kok Long
Executive Director of iPay88 Sdn Bhd and Mobile88.com Sdn Bhd
- 12.15-1.15pm LUNCH
- 1.15-1.45pm Gold Sponsor - Unicommerce
Best e-commerce fulfillment practices
Ankit Pruthi, CEO Unicommerce
- 1.45-2.15pm Gold Sponsor - Compuware
Redefining User Experience Management
Understanding and measuring the impact of user experience on key business metrics like revenue by transaction, conversions, entry/exit pages and bounce rates and immediately identify who is impacted by problems and their root cause.
1. Understand the Impact of Application Performance on the Business
2. Monitor and analyze the performance of third-party services and components, and their impact on overall site performance
3. Manage, analyze, and report on your web, mobile web, and mobile native applications - within a single integrated portal
Ho Eng Khoon, Solution Consultant, Compuware Malaysia
- 2.15-2.45pm Back to the Future: Past, Present, and Beyond - How to Dominate SocialCommerce
Back to the Future: Past, Present, and Beyond - How to Dominate SocialCommerce
John Lawson, CEO of ColderICE Media, presents a powerful, informative and insightful presentations that is jam-packed with practical and usable advice, insightful trends and information that will help you take your internet savvy business to the next level and increase your bottom line. You will learn the best of what is today and what is to be. This session will get you up to speed on the new horizon in e-commerce.
John Lawson, CEO ColderICE
- 2.45-3.15pm The E-Commerce of Selling Shoes Online From a brand owner's perspective
The E-Commerce of Selling Shoes Online From a brand owner's perspective.
What you will learn:
How do you sell something you can't try?
Starting up is hard. How do you make money from no money?
Engage your audience to drive sales.
Malaysians Buy Different Items Between Domestic and Cross-Border Online Shopping
Christy Ng, Founder and CEO
- 3.15-3.45pm Where Customer Data is King
Where Customer Data is King
Five tips for success in Real Time Bidding
RTB maybe the hottest acronym online advertising,but many eCommerce marketers are still at a loss for how to make the most of the bigger picture that's now called "programmatic display."
From real-time bidding to dynamic creative optimization, from bid volatility to hyper- segmentation, there's a lot of jargon to sort through on the path to smarter and better- performing display advertising. Here to help shed some light and share best practices is Rohit Kumar, a founding member of Google's Ad Exchange team and currently the Managing Director, Southeast Asia for demand-side platform Sociomantic. Rohit will share fivejargon-free tips to help Retail marketers push their Real Time Bidding display strategy to the next level.
Rohit Kumar, Sociomantic Managing Director Southeast Asia
- 3.45-4.15pm How E-Commerce Brands Achieve Strategic Objective from Social Media
How E-Commerce Brands Achieve Strategic Objective from Social Media
Social media are disrupting businesses and is empowering customers in ways previously unimaginable. In recent years, organizations have started to be present on social; creative ideas have emerged but only few companies have been able to approach social systematically and measure their own results. During this session, Marcus Ho (author of Secrets to Facebook Marketing) will reveal The C3 System, the world's first measurable methodology for social media marketing to best engage customers, build loyalty and create brand advocates.
Marcus Ho, Founder Social Media Hub
- 4.15-4.45pm Product Management, Digital Marketing & Indian eCommerce - Where does the twain meet?
Product Management, Digital Marketing & Indian eCommerce - Where does the twain meet?
Learn from the world's largest online Indian ethnic wear store (CBAZAAR)
What you will learn:
Tips on Sustainable website optimizations
Product Management challenges in the Indian ethnic wear segment
Digital Marketing challenges in the Indian ethnic wear segment
Practical tips to improve digital marketing & product management collaboration
Facebook Vs Google - What works better?
General Manager, Product Management & Digital Marketing at CBAZAAR
- 4.45-5.15pm Influence of Culture on Conversion Rate Optimization - A User Experience Perspective
Influence of Culture on Conversion Rate Optimization-A User Experience Perspective
Techved, Neha Modgil
- 5.15-5.45pm Marketing Partner - Sym World
Maximize ROI in Search Marketing
Digital marketing technologies today enable marketers to have better targeting to help generate high qualities lead to their business. In this session, Anderson will share very practical & result proven tactics on search marketing to help increase the Return on Investment for your Digital Marketing Campaigns.
Business Development Director, Sym World